Monday, August 27, 2012

Sportsanista Meets #ballparkchic

Hey All!

So pleased to have a guest post from a fellow fashion/sports blogger, Marija Krosnjar!!  She runs the amazing blog Sportsanista that I've been following recently, and I absolutely love it.  Naturally, I figure we should collab on some looks that she would wear to the ballpark, so I asked and she agreed.  Here is Marija's post, enjoy!


Thank you for welcoming me to the world of Ballpark Chic! From a background in working in sports, I have to say that my style can be a little unconventional at times, but it’s completely important to incorporate yourself into every look , no matter the occasion. In Chicago the weather can vary from sweltering heat to a tundra at the drop of the hat. As a baseball fan in Chicago, I need my dugout deep enough to accommodate trend prohibiting weather….I will sweat or freeze for fashion; in this case, I’m going to provide you with trendy options so that you won’t have to do neither.

With two and a half months left in regular season and post-season baseball play, aside from praying for the advancement of your team, the real question is….what do you wear? With summer shortly turning to Fall, baseball yet again transitions through another season. With help from Fans Edge (http://www.fansedge.com ), here are my top summer to fall looks for this baseball season! Happy shopping Sportsanista!



Shirt: Seafoam Women’s Jersey V-Neck

Pants: The Limited

Scarf: Zara (similar)

Shoes: Forever 21




Fall Look –
(Insert images – Sox 1, 2, 3)

 Shirt: Similar Top

Jacket: Gap (similar)

Pants: Gap Denim

Shoes: Zara



Fantastic outfits, thank you so much for taking the time to do this!  Also big thanks Alain Milotti for the incredible photos.  Make sure to follow Marija's blog, and also follow her on Twitter @mkSportsanista

Xoxo

Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment